Social Media Marketing and Management
People, nowadays, are simply looking forward to engaging with businesses. And the same’s exactly the case with the realtors as well.
Various social media platforms such LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. can not only help you attract new prospects towards your business, but you can even engage with your existing customers as well, helping you build a long-lasting relationship with them.
Listed below are top 10 reasons why social media marketing is a must for title insurance agencies out there:
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Build Long-Lasting Relationships
- Gain Valuable Customer Data
- Improve Search Ranking
- Increase Web Traffic
- Increase Customer Loyalty
- Improved Customer Service
- Tracking Results
And that’s just some of them.
Let’s take a look at how you can rock your social media marketing campaign. All you need to do is to follow these ten tips, and you will be up and running:
- Identify your goals
- Identify your audience
- Choose the right platform on which your target audience is most active on
- Post Consistently
- Approach Influencers
- Use Relevant Hashtags
- Optimize Your Paid Campaigns
- Implement a Clear CTA on your campaigns
One Case study example:
How do we engage with Realtors in a specific area?
- We recognize a hot-lead on our email marketing newsletter (you can read more about email marketing here)
Someone who clicked on links inside one of the email multiple times.
- We copy his email address and paste it on Google
- We find his/her business’s Facebook or LinkedIn Page
- We connect with them
- We keep on liking them and engage with their activity
Think about this:
- They get your emails
- They open them and click on your links (they know who you are)
- Now they see you have started to follow and like their social media
- We call that trust- building
- Next step would be ACTION:)